Laketown Lodge is where the awesome 2017 French Family Reunion will take place! YAY! Here is the link: Laketownlodge.com. It's a great place! There are pictures, floor plans, videos, history, etc on their website.
- Three levels
- Top level only bedrooms and bathrooms (great for sleeping kiddos)
- Main Level has the kitchen, dining area (with outside dining too), and family room (large enough for family gatherings)
- Basement has a theatre, small kids play area, pool table, foos-ball, air hockey, games, etc.
- Nice fenced flat backyard with bbq and yard games (I think there's a hot tub too)
- Across the street is a park with a playground, covered tables, large field and a baseball diamond that we can reserve or just use (see picture below).
- It's about 1 mile from where we played at the lake last time
- The Lodge used to be a general store that was converted into the lodge. The lodge was remodeled specifically for family reunions, which is nice.
- Laketown is a small, quiet town where biking, walking or running is nice and relaxing.
|Laketown Lodge is the white building near the top, you can see the fenced yard and parking area. Below Center St is the large park across from the Lodge.|